CALL FOR PRICING
non-resident FLORIDA CCW License CERTIFICATION
Good in Ohio plus 32 other states — Ohio CCW License not Required
OHIO CCW is good in 42 states
Don't wait for a
month for class to form...
7 days a week - any time that fits your schedule
NON-REFUNDABLE - Reschedule twice Only!
just call 937-215-9617 to schedule & info
PAYMENT REQUIRED to secure class registration!
On Individual basis, no large groups to contend with nor waiting for class to
CALL FOR SPECIAL GROUP RATES
COMPETENCY TESTING may take up to 2-hr - SAFE GUN HANDLING AND
Florida required only that you are CERTIFIED IN SAFE GUN HANDLING AND SHOOTING.
by a Licensed Instructor per FL Dept. of Ag. Compliance Division Statute 790 pdf
You will receive a LICENSED INSTRUCTOR'S
as well as Florida Non-Resident Application Packet and Picture
<< FEATURES >>
- May take up to 2-hour for Non-Res FL CCW vs 8 hours of training for
- If you move out of state--Ohio License is then no good, the N-Res FL License goes with
- Currently Florida Non-Resident License is good in Ohio as well as 32 other
28 the same as OHIO CCW plus 4 additional states.
- It is good for 7 years.
<< FLORIDA REGISTRATION COST
$112 for 7 years
FLORIDA WEB SITE
FYI....do keep in mind that there is legislation that is pending for early 2013 in Ohio that may change whether Non-resident
Florida license will be accepted in Ohio. At that point, a Ohio CCW license might be required. Given the debates currently going on about gun bans, etc due to recent mass murders and gun
violence, anything is possible regarding gun laws. Keep up to date by reading the proposed laws in
INFORMATION on the non-resident FLORIDA CERTIFICATION
- You DO NOT need a Ohio CCW License to get a FLORIDA non-resident
- Florida require only that you have a Range Competency Certificate from a NRA certified Instructor stating you have shown
Safe Gun Handling on the Range. There is no requirement for the amount of time this takes.
- Your Certification from the Ohio CCW Class will also be accepted if you have, or are taking the Ohio CCW
- The Florida non-resident License is good in 32 states including Ohio plus. It is good in states that Ohio does NOT
cover. see map on web site for current list
Q: What are the facts of Florida Non-Resident
License verses Ohio?
- The Florida Non-Resident License is good for 7 years. Cost for Certificate is
- It takes about 2 hour Competency
- It follows you where ever you go.
- It is good in 32 states, some different that Ohio.
- It only requires a Range Competency Certificate which takes about 1 hour, covering Range Competency and briefing on the
Laws of Ohio and Florida.
- We test you on Range Competency and then spend about hour
going over the Ohio CCW Gun Laws. It is then your responsibility to check on the Laws from any other state in which you intent do carry your gun.
- The OHIO License is good for 5 years. Cost is
- It takes 8 hours for
- If you move from Ohio, your license becomes invalid
- It is good in 40
- Ohio covers Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, and South Carolina that Florida
does not cover.
ON LINE RECIPROCITY MAPS
Reciprocity State of State – MAP
USCCA Reciprocatical MAP